Midland University Online
The world, its people and their needs are moving fast. Is your career keeping up?
Standing firm on the foundation of 140 years of academic excellence, and over a decade of growth and experience in graduate and professional offerings, Midland University is pleased to launch a new suite of online graduate and professional programs.
It’s your time to be on point, on target and online with Midland University.
Whether you’re looking to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree or looking to expand your skill set through a certificate – our graduate and professional offerings feature hands-on learning experiences and innovative curriculums designed to advance your knowledge and skills which will bring immediate value to your field.
Midland University graduate and professional programs are developed and taught by industry experts in a supportive, interactive environment with resources to help you succeed. Our purpose is to advance your purpose and your career.
Midland University Online offers online programs that feature a doctoral degree, masters degrees, graduate degrees, certificates, and endorsements that allows students to maximize their career opportunities.
Midland University offers graduate degrees, certificates, and endorsements to help you advance your career.
At Midland, you’re more than just a number. Our experienced Program Advisors are your #1 support system from application to graduation.
- Doctor of Education in Leadership and Innovation Online 3 Years
- Master of Athletic Training Online & In-Person 2 Years
- Master of Business Administration Online 2 Years
- Master of Education in Leadership, Teaching, and Learning Online 2 Years
- Principal – MEd Endorsement Online 2 Years
- Master of Science in Business Intelligence & Analytics Online 2 Years or 16 months
- Master of Science in Learning & Talent Development Online 2 Years
- Master of Science in Sport Administration & Leadership. Online 2 Years
- Master of Special Education Online 2 Years
Education and Health Sciences Endorsements & Certificates
- Behavior Intervention Specialist Endorsement Online 14 Months
- English as a Second Language Endorsement. Online 1 Year
- High Ability Learner Endorsement Online 1 Year
- Classroom & Behavior Management Certificate Online 1 Year
- National Board Certification Preparation Online 2 Years
- Strength & Performance Coaching Graduate Certificate Online 1 Year
- Accounting Online 10 Months
- Applied Data Analytics Online 12 Months
- Business Intelligence & Data Analysis Online 10 Months
- Business Strategy Online 10 Months
- Entrepreneurial Leadership Online 10 Months
- Finance Online 10 Months
- Healthcare Management Online 10 Months
- Marketing Management Online 10 Months
- Project Management Online 10 Months
Not at this time. Undergraduate programs, excluding our TCL program, are only offered on our Fremont campus.
Please see the list of programs on our website.
No. Current and future undergraduate students will still attend in person classes in Fremont.
None of our online programs have any in-person requirements. However, certain programs (e.g. MBA) have virtual web interviews during the admissions process.
All of our online programs are asynchronous. This means students can access content (lectures, assignments, discussions) 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
Teacher Career Ladder courses will continue to meet in-person in Omaha.
- Midland University Online Honored with Omaha Choice Award
- Did You Hear the News? Midland University Online Launches New Podcast