Apply for Admission
Whether you’re a senior in high school, transfer, or graduate student, Midland University’s got a program just for you!
We do not have an application deadline for our undergraduate admissions process – but the sooner you submit your application, the better!
Undergraduate Admissions Steps
- Complete your online application.
- Optional: Submit your test scores from the ACT (Use code 2462 for Midland University) or SAT (use code 6406 for Midland University).
- Submit your high school transcripts (If you are a transfer student, send your transcript from your previous college).
- Contact your Admissions Counselor and get all of your questions answered.
- Schedule a visit now.
Graduate & Certificate Programs
Learn more about applying to other programs, including our graduate degrees.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education in Leadership, Teaching, and Learning
- Master of Athletic Training
- Master of Science: Sport Administration and Leadership Program
- Master of Science: Learning & Talent Development
- RN-BSN Program Option
- Code Academy
- Graduate Level Endorsements & Certificates