Student Accommodations & Accessibility Office
The Student Accommodations & Accessibility Office works with students who are seeking accommodations for disabilities. Midland University is committed to providing an accessible learning environment and willingly makes accommodations for individuals with disabilities.
The Student Accommodations & Accessibility Office is the point of contact for students when they:
- Need accommodations for a disability
- Have a surgery
- Sustain a concussion
- Become pregnant
- Have a temporarily disabling injury or circumstance or extended illness
- Need accommodations for mental health
- Need to request an accommodation for an Emotional Support Animal in a residence hall
- Get diagnosed with a disability
Accommodations are legal mandates by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the ADA Amendments Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Civil Rights Restoration Act.
Find more information about the Student Accommodations & Accessibility Office, including how to start the accommodations process, at the menu to the left.
Contact the Student Accommodations & Accessibility Office:
Office Location: Back of Luther Library
Student Accommodations Specialist: Hannah Michelle Bussa