Site Search

Registrar’s Office

Request a Transcript

Request a Transcript

Official Transcript Requests

Transcripts can be requested by the student for a fee of $8.75 per official copy. Official Transcripts can be sent electronically via the National Student ClearinghouseElectronic transcripts are available to students who attended Midland University in 2015 or later. Any current or former student can order a transcript to be sent via mail through the National Student Clearinghouse.

The National Student Clearinghouse will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order multiple transcripts in a single session using any major credit/debit card. Your signed consent is required to fulfill your transcript order. Order updates will be emailed to you via the Clearinghouse. You can also check your order status or history online.

Once an official transcript has been processed, it cannot be canceled or refunded.  

If you have questions about your transcript prior to ordering, please contact us by email at

Transcripts can be ordered in person by visiting the Registrar’s Office, Second floor Anderson Complex. Requests made in person must be paid by check, cash, or money order only and a photo ID must be provided. Note: An official transcript issued directly to the student will be stamped “Issued to Student.”

Unofficial Transcript Requests

Current students can obtain a copy of their unofficial transcript by logging into Warrior Central.

If you no longer have access to Warrior Central: Students who attended from 2015 to the present and would like an unofficial transcript, please complete the Transcript Request Form and email it to

Alumni/Former Students– Unofficial transcripts may be requested in writing by completing a Transcript Request Form.

Completed forms should be emailed to, faxed to 402-941-6224, or mailed to:
Midland University
Office of the Registrar
900 N. Clarkson
Fremont, NE 68025

What is the difference between an official and unofficial transcript?

An official transcript is printed on security paper and includes the University seal and the Registrar’s signature. Official transcripts are considered “official” only when they are issued directly to the receiving party through electronic and/or mail delivery or via the Clearinghouse or a Midland University sealed envelope.

An unofficial transcript is printed on plain paper and does not have the University seal, the Registrar’s signature, nor the transcript key.

I Accept

This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. If you continue using our website, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website and you agree to our Privacy Policy.