Terms & Conditions
Graduate Program Scholarships & Grants
All scholarships will be allocated according to Midland University policy, which may not be a uniform distribution across all terms, and will be contingent upon remaining in good academic, financial, and disciplinary standing with the University.
Students may qualify for merit-based scholarship support OR any preferred partner or corporate discounts, whichever results in a higher discount.
Dunklau School of Business
- Scholarships are intended for students who enroll in the full fourteen courses of the Midland MBA. Enrolling in fewer than fourteen courses with Midland University will lower scholarship amounts proportionally.
- Scholarship levels are determined during the first year in which the student enrolls and are awarded for the entirety of the program.
Graduates of Midland University or Midland Lutheran College will receive a 10% discount on MBA tuition upon enrollment in the MBA program. Tuition discount applies to all terms in which scholarships awarded do not exceed tuition charged, but can be combined with merit-based scholarships.
MBA for Life courses are open to all students who have been awarded an MBA degree from Midland University and who are in good academic, financial, and disciplinary standing with the University.
- Students are eligible to enroll in any courses that: (i) are offered in the MBA program, (ii) they have not previously taken, and (iii) have capacity after currently enrolled students have registered.
- Students must meet all requirements for and fully participate in any courses taken. Failure to earn a passing grade will disqualify students from the MBA for Life program.
- Students will receive a grade for all courses taken. These courses will become a part of the student’s permanent academic record at Midland, but will not change any degree previously awarded.
- Tuition in all courses is free; fees and any other costs (books, materials, etc.) associated with each course will be the responsibility of the student.
- Students may use the completion of courses in this program to fulfill requirements for additional certificates of completion offered by Midland University beyond the degree previously earned.
- The development grant is intended for students who enroll in the full four course business certificate programs. Enrolling in fewer than four courses with Midland University will lower the grant amount proportionally.
- Grants or scholarships may not be directly combined with scholarships to the full MBA program, unless expressly waived.
- Midland MBA alumni do not qualify for the development grant, but may enroll in coursework as part of their MBA for Life enrollments.
Students enrolling in Code Academy classes are eligible to receive a MacBook Air (laptop) at the time of their enrollment, subject to the following conditions:
- The laptop will be the MacBook Air 1.6GHz, 128GB storage model (or equivalent).
- The equivalent value of the laptop ($1,000) may be taken as scholarship support in lieu of receiving the laptop
- If the student withdraws from the Code Academy within the first two weeks of the program, the laptop must be returned to Midland University in working condition.
Laptops will be distributed to students at orientation, provided they are in good standing with the University. Tax implications are the responsibility of the recipient.
Students who complete their application to the Midland University Code Academy on or before the dates specified below will qualify for a $1,000 Early Bird Scholarship upon enrollment in the Code Academy.
A completed application requires the online application form and completed written supporting documents; preparatory coursework and interview requirements may be completed after the application deadline if necessary.
Visit the Application Deadlines page to see a list of upcoming deadlines.
Walker School of Education
Graduates of Midland University or Midland Lutheran College undergraduate or graduate programs will receive a 10% discount on graduate education tuition upon enrollment in their program. Tuition discount applies to all terms in which scholarships awarded do not exceed tuition charged.
Personal or contact information gathered from prospective students will be kept by Midland University until the student chooses to opt-out. Any data provided may be used for admissions purposes, but will never be sold to an outside party.