Tuition, Fees & Financial Aid for Graduate & Professional Programs
At Midland, we recognize that furthering your education through a graduate program represents a serious investment of your time and money. To ensure that graduate and professional program students are aware of all of the funding resources that are available, Midland has provided a list of scholarships and grants available to students entering these programs.
If you are an undergraduate student, visit our Undergraduate Tuition, Fees, & Financial Aid page for more information about funding your Bachelor’s Degree.
Scholarships, Grants, and Partnership Discounts
Different scholarships and grants are available for each program. Midland also partners with several organizations. If you are employed with one of our partner organizations, you may qualify for scholarship support through your organization.
Please select your desired program to view more information.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education in Leadership, Teaching, & Learning
- Master of Science in Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Master of Science in Learning & Talent Development
- Master of Science in Sport Administration and Leadership
- Master of Special Education
- Business Certificates
- Behavior Intervention Specialist Endorsement
- English as a Second Language Endorsement
- High Ability Learner Endorsement
- Principal Endorsement
- Classroom and Behavior Management Certificate
- Strength & Performance Coaching Graduate Certificate
- Code Academy
- RN to BSN
- Teacher Career Ladder
Federal Financial Aid
Financial aid from the federal government is available for almost all programs in the Center for Graduate and Professional Studies, as another way to make additional education an option for you as you consider joining us at Midland University.Learn More About Federal Financial Aid