You must be logged into your Midland account to complete them. If you are on your iPad, make sure you have the Google Drive app and are signed out of all other accounts. These forms may not work on your phone – please use your iPad or a computer.
Student Academic Records
- Course withdrawal: Use after the Drop period has ended. If you are fully withdrawing from the University, you must complete an Exit Packet with your advisor instead.
- FERPA Consent and Directory Information
- Grade Option (P/PM/NC)
- Undergraduate Change of Program: Use this form to change your primary major, or to add or subtract a secondary major, concentration (if applicable), minor, education endorsement, or undergraduate certificate.
- Overload Application (to exceed 18 credits/term as an Undergraduate)
- Overload Fee Waiver Application
- Undergraduate Directed Study Request
- Directed Study courses are those course typically offered, but will run by arrangement
- Undergraduate Independent Study Request
- Independent Study courses (labeled xxx450) are subjects not offered and designed by a student with a faculty member
- Graduate Independent Study Request
- Graduate Directed Study Request
- Internship Application and Agreement form (pdf file)
Commencement and Graduation
- Graduate Petition to Graduate: Should be completed the semester prior to completion
- Undergraduate Petition to Graduate: Should be completed the semester prior to completion
- Petition for Early Commencement
- Diploma Replacement Form (pdf)
- Spring 2021 Move to Online Course Delivery only: This form should be used for those requesting a permanent change to online only.