Apply Now | Schedule a Visit | Request More Information
(Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree)
Midland is surrounded by agriculture, with over 80 businesses related to agriculture in a 30-mile radius. Students in this program start by exploring all of the career paths available in agribusiness, building their basic science and business skills, and then begin their extended hands-on experiences with local businesses in areas like crop production, animal production, ag lending, sales, and farm management. Students complete their experience with an internship in a preferred field.
- Build your network of professionals while exploring career paths in the Survey of Agricultural Careers course.
- Work with area producers in at least three different capacities to learn hands-on about the industry.
- Help shape your own career by selecting experiences that help you reach your professional goals.
Midland University’s Agribusiness major prepares students with the tools to succeed in a wide range of careers. Some career opportunities include:
- Farm management specialist for agricultural extension
- Agricultural policy specialist for a public organization
- Animal production plant
- Grain merchandiser
- Market analyst at agricultural firm
- Agricultural bank manager
- Ag lending specialist
- Agricultural market advisor
- Sales representative for agricultural products (seed, equipment, fertilizer, etc.)
A full list of Midland University Agribusiness courses and credit information can be found in the Academic Catalog.View the Academic Catalog
The Agribusiness program is sponsored by: