Business Intelligence & Technology
(Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree)
Midland’s Business Intelligence & Technology (BIT) major provides students with the opportunity to learn about using technology that can move business forward.
BIT majors can choose from one of four specialty pathways: Software Development, Data Analytics, Network Administration, and Cyber Security, which can be taken as individual certificates of completion.
Students in this major go into jobs as Business Analysts, Help Desk Technicians, Programmers, and more.
- Learn to code using an object-oriented programming language in your first year.
- Experience a help desk and understand customer communication strategies and techniques while also learning about the technical aspects of customer support.
- Complete an internship within your chosen career pathway to gain valuable hands-on experience.
Midland University’s BIT major prepares students with the tools to succeed in a wide range of careers. Some career opportunities include:
- Data, Business, or Security Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Technology Support Specialist
- Help Desk Administrator
- Software Developer
A full list of Midland University Business Intelligence and Technology courses and credit information can be found in the Academic Catalog.View the Academic Catalog