Midland graduates have succeeded in business management positions in corporations spanning the country. Talented business managers are needed in all facets of administration: sales, personnel, production, and more. Students interested in becoming entrepreneurs will find the management major invaluable.
In the dynamic and challenging world of business today, the business school of Midland University is committed to giving its students an edge in achieving sustainable success by offering them:
- An in-depth and rigorous program built around helping our business students analyze, communicate and lead at a high level.
- Faculty mentoring designed to help students make the step into the professional world.
- Practical, real-world knowledge from a faculty with strong business experiences and active practitioners in their field.
- A vibrant and growing business student organization, PBL, has won numerous regional and national awards and helped its members network across the country.
- An in-depth and successful Internship program that gives our students valuable work experience coupled with an excellent field of contacts for jobs after graduation.
Midland University’s Management major prepares students with the tools to succeed in a wide range of careers. Some career opportunities include:
- Human Resource Associate
- Operations Assistant
- Supply Chain
- Project Manager
Phi Beta Lambda (PBL) provides post-secondary students opportunities to develop vocational competencies for business and office occupations and business teacher education.
A full list of Midland University Management courses and credit information can be found in the Academic Catalog.View the Academic Catalog