Midland University offers a PK-12 Education Program. Students completing this program earn a Bachelor of Arts in Education with certification to teach in grades PK-12. This is a traditional, on-campus degree program.
- Small class sizes
- Experienced, approachable faculty
- On-going Praxis Exam support
- Field-based experience during the first semester
- Partnerships with public and private schools across the area
- Observing and teaching in multiple schools/classrooms throughout the program
Students should be able to complete this major along with one additional endorsement in a traditional 4-year program. Click here to view a list of endorsements available.
A full list of Midland University Education courses and credit information can be found in the Academic Catalog.View the Academic Catalog