Teacher Education faculty work in partnership with the campus community and area public and private schools to provide students with academic coursework and field-based experiences in elementary, early childhood, special education, and secondary settings. The undergraduate program offers the Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree with a major in education.
- Small class sizes
- Experienced, approachable faculty
- On-going Praxis Exam support
- Field-based experience during the first semester
- Partnerships with public and private schools across the area
- Observing and teaching in multiple schools/classrooms throughout the program
Students should be able to complete this major along with one additional endorsement in a traditional 4-year program. Click here to view a list of endorsements available.
A full list of Midland University Education courses and credit information can be found in the Academic Catalog.View the Academic Catalog