Site Search

Payment Options

Payment Options

Midland University offers multiple options for you to pay your portion of your educational costs. You may choose one or a combination of these options. Please note Midland bills by semester and requires all balances to be paid in full by the first day of the semester, or requires that a payment plan is in place. Midland offers several options for making payments.

Student Billing Important Dates to Remember

Pay online using a credit card, checking or savings account:

Log on to WarriorCentral

  • Under the Tools tab on the left side of your screen, go to Students and click “Statement of Account”
  • Choose the “Click here to make an online payment” link directly from your Statement of Account


  • Under the Tools tab on the left side of your screen, go to Students and click “Pay Your Account” 

Allow a friend or family member to pay toward your balance?

  • Follow the instructions above to pay online using a credit card, checking, or saving account to access Nelnet
  • Choose “Add an Authorized Party”

Mail Check Payments:

You can mail check payments to:

Midland University
Attn: Student Billing
900 N. Clarkson St.
Fremont, NE 68025

Pay by Check or Cash in Person

You can pay by check or cash at the Student Billing Office located on the 2nd floor of the Anderson building. We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am-4:30 pm.

Payment Plan

Payment plans are available to sign up for at the beginning of each semester.

Watch your Midland email for reminders about payment plan enrollment windows. You can set up a payment plan during this window by logging into Warrior Central, and on the left side under Tools, click “Pay My Account.”  This will take you to the Nelnet site where you can set up a payment plan. NOTE:  Payment plans are per semester, if you want to use a payment plan you must sign up for a new one each semester.

Depending on how early you sign up for the payment plan, your out-of-pocket balance due will be split by either 5 or 4 equal monthly payments, and will have the option of having the payment come out of your designated account on either the 5th or the 20th of each month. If you wait until later to sign up for a payment plan, you may be required to make a 20% down payment at the time you sign up.

Nelnet is the company Midland partners with to provide payment plans. Nelnet charges a $25 enrollment fee each time you sign up for a payment plan.  If you use a debit or credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.  If you use a checking or savings account with the routing and account number, you can avoid the 2.5% fee.

Your life with less debt.

Looking for a tuition payment option that doesn’t involve student loans? Payment plans let you spread tuition out throughout the school year, so you won’t have to worry about a big lump-sum due date at the beginning of each semester.

Learn more at
or contact us at 402-941-6105.

Outside Scholarships

You must report any outside scholarship you plan on receiving to the Financial Aid Office at Midland.  You can contact the Financial Aid Office at for any questions regarding this process.

529/College Savings Plans

Most College Savings Plans require you to submit a total or statement to them showing the balance due for the semester.  You can find this on the Statement of Account by following these instructions:

Log into WarriorCentral at  On the left-hand side under Tools, click on “Statement of Account”.  Your most current Statement of Account will be displayed.  To view a prior term Statement, click on the desired term on the lower half of the screen.

Once you complete the steps required by your College Savings Plan administrator, they will mail a check directly to Midland University.  You can provide them with this mailing address:

Midland University
Attn: Student Billing
900 N. Clarkson St.
Fremont, NE 68025

Parent Plus Loan

To apply for a Parent Plus Loan, a parent would need to go to and apply for the Parent Plus Loan.  You can direct any questions regarding a Parent Plus Loan to Lisa Hughes in Financial Aid at

Private Loan

A student can apply for a private loan at any lending institution they wish.  Most times when a student is applying for a private loan for educational costs, it will require a credit-worthy co-signer.

VA Benefits

Contact the VA to complete all necessary steps/requirements on your end.  For any questions regarding the certification of the VA benefits at Midland, contact the Registrar’s Office at

National Guard/Military Benefits

Contact your state or national contact accordingly to complete all necessary steps/requirements on your end.  From there, the state or national agency will reach out to Midland to coordinate the payment of your benefits.

I Accept

This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. If you continue using our website, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website and you agree to our Privacy Policy.