Site Search

Student Accommodations Office

Problem Resolution

Problem Resolution

A student who finds their accommodations unsatisfactory or believes implementation is inadequate is encouraged to discuss the matter with the faculty member and/or the Student Accommodations Specialist. 

If the student’s concern is not resolved, the student may appeal to the Vice President of Academic Affairs (see Appeal Process as stated in the following paragraphs). The same appeal process and rights are also available to faculty members. 

The following procedures are presented in compliance with federal law, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Rights of Individuals with Disabilities. 

I Accept

This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. If you continue using our website, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on this website and you agree to our Privacy Policy.