LPN to BSN Program Option Admissions Information
Midland University Admission Requirements
- Midland University Application
- Official high school transcript or GED scores if applicable
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
School of Nursing Admission Criteria
In order to be eligible for admission, you must meet the following criteria:
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Unencumbered, active license
- Two references
- Personal statement
- One year of experience in an acute care setting ^^
- Minimum college cumulative GPA of 2.75
^^Applicants with less than one year of experience in an acute care setting and/or with experience only in a long-term care setting will be evaluated for placement in the curriculum on a case-by-case basis.
Questions: Contact the School of Nursing at 402-941-6281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.