Apply Now | Schedule a Visit | Request More Information
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Traditional Program Option
(Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree)
Interested in a nursing career? Ask yourself, did nursing choose you, or did you choose nursing? Those who seek a career in healthcare often have a desire to help others. A Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from Midland University equips you to begin your professional career as a nurse and respond to our society’s evolving health care needs.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) traditional program option at Midland University is a 4-year program of study. One year of prerequisite course work is followed by three years of nursing-specific courses and clinical experiences. Students may enter directly out of high school. Transfer students may enroll and apply previous college course credits to meet prerequisite requirements.
- With dedicated first-year and nursing advisers, the Student Success Center provides support and career guidance from admission through graduation.
- The Academic Resource Center provides peer support, tutoring, study sessions, and additional guidance.
- NCLEX Preparation throughout the Nursing Curriculum prepares you for your licensure examination.
- One on One Practicum with a Registered Nurse Preceptor completes your Senior Year.
- The Methodist Fremont Health Midland Simulation lab is an actual nursing unit in a hospital setting. Opportunities to practice procedures safely prepare you for critical decisions as you complete the nursing program and begin your nursing career.
- Clinical experiences in Fremont and Omaha provide excellent opportunities to grow your nursing competencies and practice in community and acute care settings.