Midland University - Fremont, Ne

Frequently Asked Questions - Graduate & Professional Programs

Frequently Asked Questions - Graduate & Professional Programs


To help incoming students navigate our admissions process, the Center for Graduate and Professional Studies has compiled a list of frequently asked questions.

How do I access Warrior Central and what is it used for?

To access warrior central, students will need to first visit the portal for midland university by going to and follow these simple steps:

  1. Click on “Student Apps.” 

  2. Then, click “Warrior Central.”

  3. Log in with your username and password.

From the home page within Warrior Central, you’ll have access to your “My Academics” page on the left which is where you’ll find your unofficial transcripts by clicking “Your Degree Audit.” 

You will also be able to view your class schedule on the first day of class under “My Profile.” Inside of Warrior Central, you can update your information including addresses and phone numbers, and any emergency contact information within this section. 

You can access your finances including your account information as well as your financial aid. If you have any other questions, please contact your advisor.

Watch the Tutorial Now >

What should I include in my application? 

Students who submit an application to one of Midland University’s Graduate and Professional Studies programs will be asked to complete an application, submit supporting documents, complete any other program specific requirements and pay a $250 enrollment deposit to hold their seat in the program. 

For a specific list of supporting documents and other requirements, please visit your specific program page.

What is an official transcript and where do I send it?

An official transcript is a list of all completed courses and credits towards a students degree and can be requested from any university, or college. An official transcript means that a student has completed all courses and is not currently missing any program requirements that go towards their degree.

For those that have not completed a degree yet, we'll accept unofficial transcripts for provisional admission, and will want an official transcript that shows the degree earned when that degree is posted.

To submit your official transcripts to Midland University’s Graduate and Professional Studies programs, please go to your school(s) registrar page and request a transcript be sent by email to, or hard copy to 11213 Davenport St #100, Omaha, NE 68154.

How do I qualify for Federal Aid (loans or grants)?

Students who are U.S. Citizens, or permanent residents are eligible for federal financial aid if they are not default on any federal loans and have not hit the federal borrowing limit of 138,500 for graduate, and 57,500 for undergraduate programs.

Please, note: Federal financial aid is only available for our degree seeking programs. Students will not qualify for federal financial aid if they are taking Midland’s Code Academy, or Project Management Certification program.

I am an international student, what do I need to provide in support of my application?

All international students are required to provide a few additional pieces of information during the application process. International students should complete an application to their program of choice and then submit the additional pieces of information.

View Details >

How can I reserve my seat in the program?

Submitting your $250 enrollment deposit will secure your seat in any Midland University graduate or professional program. All deposits are non-refundable but can be pushed to the immediately following term should you not be able to start as expected.  All deposits can be paid online via our application portal.

Upon completing an account through the application process you will use the same login credentials to access your admissions portal and make your payment via credit card or bank account.

Are refunds available for an enrollment deposit if I drop out of the program?

All deposits are non-refundable as it signifies a commitment to enroll in classes and we may have turned other students away to secure your place in the program. If you wish to roll your deposit to the following term, please let your admissions advisor know. Midland University may keep your deposit on file for one term following should you request us to do so.

Can I meet with my admissions advisor?

We encourage all students to meet with their advisor either in person or virtually to discuss any questions, tour our Omaha facility, or bring in application paperwork.

Schedule an Appointment  >

Are there any Midland University scholarships available for me?

Yes, donor funding provides scholarships for many of our Midland graduate and professional programs. Please see the specific program page for exact details about scholarships for students.

What outside scholarships may be available for me?

Midland University is passionate about helping students find funding for their undergraduate, or graduate degrees. Therefore, we’ve provided a list of outside scholarships that students can apply for. To view available outside scholarships.

How do I know where I am in the admissions process?

Students can keep track of their application progress by logging into their application portal to see their status at any given time. From there, students can see what documents they still need to turn in and they can also see what they have already submitted as well. 

Please note: The submission of documentation and payment of the enrollment deposit are one of the main things that can hold up a student’s admission into a program.

Current Students

To help current students in our programs, the Center for Graduate and Professional Studies has compiled a list of frequently asked questions. If you have paid your enrollment deposit, you are a current student. 

Who can help me sign up for classes?

New students who have been accepted into one of Midland University’s Graduate and Professional Studies programs may contact one of our Admissions Advisors to make sure they have a Program of Study in place. Once a student has picked their program of study, they may contact Jessica Richardson at to enroll in classes and create a customized plan for that term.

How do I accept my financial aid award?

To view and accept your financial aid award you will need to visit Warrior Central and do the following:

  • Click on “My Financial Aid,” then click on “Award Letter.”

  • Click on the box under “accept/reject” to accept the award.

  • Click on “Accept all awards.”

When are payments due for each class?

Payments across all programs are always due the first day of the term. Students can make their payments through Warrior Central

How do I make an online payment?

To make an online payment, please go to Warrior Central to do the following:

  • Click on “Manage my Account” on the home screen.

  • Use the Nelnet payment system to process an online payment.

How do I access my student billing statements?

To access your student billing statements, please go to Warrior Central to do the following:

  • Click on “My Finances,” then click “Account Information.”

  • Click on the “Registration Bill” tab, and select the term you're interested in.

How do I view my final grades for a specific term and course?

To view your final grades for a specific term, please go to Warrior Central to do the following:

  • Click on “My Academics,” then click “View My Grades.”

  • Select the term to view the grades online.

How do I request an unofficial transcript?

To request a complete unofficial transcript, please go to Warrior Central to do the following:

  • Click on “My Academics,” then go to “Degree Audit.”

  • Click the “Unofficial Transcript” link at the top of the page.

View Tutorial >

For more information on registration, please visit Midland’s Registrar’s Office.

How to Pay Your Bill

Are you not sure how to pay your bill, or when your bill is due? Our team has provided a list of steps to help students navigate easily through the payment process. 

Get Started >